Saturday, August 1, 2009

A Little About Me!!

Hi,

My name is Benjamin Deguara. I’m 21 years old and currently live on the Sunshine Coast. I’m currently in my second year of university studying for a Bachelor of Learning Management with 1 year left before I graduate (fingers crossed). Before beginning my studies, I worked as a Mechanic for close to 5 years, I also worked as a roofer and painter. When study isn't consuming my life (very rare) I enjoy spending time down at the beach. I’m New Zealand born (don't hold it against me) however I have been living here for the past 10 years so the accent is long gone. I love most sports; I especially enjoy surfing, camping, fishing and playing soccer. I look forward to investigating each of the recommended technologies and seeing how I can use them in both a schooling and social context. This is my first blog, but keep an eye out for future -hopefully more interesting - blogs coming soon. I have also set up a Mahara account so feel free to add me.

Cheers,

Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment